Thursday 27 January 2011

Day 27: !

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

I've done 27 days in a row and run out of letters! People asked me at the start what I would do when I get to the end of the alphabet - it seemed so far away in the future that I wouldn't need to worry about it and if I got that far I would be amazed!

The only people reading this blog are Janathoners - they are the only ones sad enough! So WELL DONE YOU TOO for making it this far! We've only got FOUR MORE DAYS TO GO!

I feel like I've really been on a journey! By my 'run equivalency' calculation today I passed 100 miles of running in January! My fitness is improving and I'm inspired to keep going into Februthon! But don't forget about JAMATHON too! Although today I found that there is a REAL jamathon at www.jamathon.com which is entirely unrelated to mine!

Toodle Pip! See you tomorrow!

Janathon Stats!

Today!  Bike Total: 19.66km (534 cals) 1:05:55



[Run equivalency calculation!]

Today! 7.73km / 4.80 miles


Total! 167.56km / 104.11 miles !




4 comments:

  1. Well done, Badger Boy. I'm looking forward to your post about ;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamathon rocks! I'm seeing everthing as potential substrates. Also, you are far too perky for day 27...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spanish alphabet has a few other letters:
    LL, CH, and N~ ("en-yay!") which maybe can be filler.
    Congrats on passing the century mark.
    And no thanks to Jamathon. I'm not even clicking on that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you could go into Roman Numerals, or use some kind of phonetic alphabet sounds? Anyway, well done on hitting the 100 mile mark that is brilliant work.

    ReplyDelete