Monday 17 January 2011

Day 17: Q is for Quickie, Quiet

Quickie: Just a quick one today. Absolutely manic at work + the child Badger being unsettled in his new bed + janathon means very little time to blog.

I said at the start of Janathon that cycling to work didn't count for me - but now that I'm doing a lot of cycling at the gym I decided that as long as I cycled hard and/or went a longer route that I could count it. Also I said that it wouldn't count because it was exercise that I would have done anyway. Well today I definitely wouldn't have cycled to work because it was PEEEIING with rain. But I did, so that's definitely an extra.  Wierdly my waterproofs worked perfectly except for my super duper gore-tex trousers leaked in such a way as to get just the back of my knees wet. It was a wierd experience.

Quiet: The child badger has been unsettled the past couple of nights, but tonight he seems to have gone to sleep straight away with no complaints and it is wonderfully quiet, so me & Mrs Badger can watch "The Biggest Loser" with a wry grin. And then maybe ... a special cuddle ... ?

Janathon Stats:

Today:  Bike 10.9km / 34:21 min, Total 
cals: 321

[Run equivalency calculation: ]

Today: 5.29km / 3.28 miles

Total: 93.77km / 58.26 miles

1 comment:

  1. LOL - you should definately count the commute!!

    ReplyDelete