Wednesday 17 August 2011

Lumpy's Diary: Wednesday

Last nite I teezed daddi by waking up a lot of times, but i wosnt tooo nasty coz i went bak to sleepy again very quickly.  I wos very nice to him in the morning though and iz so good we were half an hour early so iz got to play wiv my toys

mornin daddiz


I haz decided that the laydees at nursery are my friends now and I likes to see them when i gets there. I hav been wurkin my charms on them and they all luvs me when i leeves an they all gathers round to tell daddiz about my aventures when he coms to get me.  Today iz impressed them by balancing beanbags on my hed.

This evening granma appeared which was v confuzin and a bit upsettin but she is good at makin me larf and got me to eat a bowl of slop the size of my hed.

I haz a luvly life

No comments:

Post a Comment