Tuesday 16 August 2011

Lumpy's Diary: Tuesday

Hiyaz dedicated reeders. iz sorry about spellings but iz only 13.5 months old.

last night i decided daddi had sufferd enuf so i only got him up at 3am and 5am which i fink is quite reasonable.

also decided to reserve all my poos for the nursery laydee which daddi seemd v pleazed about he even danced a little dance this mornins which i laughed at.  Daddi also discovered how to make me larfs wiv special words.  Iz will larf at BAT sed very loud, but not CAT or BAA. Iz findin letters B and T v funny.

Nursery laydee sez iz got meezles today but at least she dint sends me homes. Daddi sed it was MMR again and she seemed ok wiv that. Daddie finks he is doctor or summink? wot he kno?

look at my measles NOT MY WILLY
Now Iz had a luvly bath and gon to bed without any fuss at all. I even et most of mummiz pasta again.

I haz an octopus. Funny squirts!

Iz missin my mummiez tho and sometimes i haz a look around and a grizzles to myself but iz puttin on a brave face for daddies.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww, lumpis! Mummi will be home spins, promiz. Be good boy for daddi tonites. Love yous soooooo much, swimmy mumi xxxx

    ReplyDelete