Monday 15 August 2011

Lumpy's Diary: Monday

iz been a very good boy today.

wanted day to start soon so tryed to get daddie up at 3am. And 4am and 5am. then tried to make daddi late for work by sleeping until 7.45 but he was too well prepared! turned out he got up before I woke up.

I got him back though with the most mega pooo EVAR.

i has decided i quite likes nursery peeps. they kno to get straight down to reedin a book as soon as i arrives, and they kno that i like prancing around in the nude like how daddi found me when he came to pik me up (they sed i was hot - they was rite! Phwooar hot!)

Dadi is gettin better at the organizings. he even took me to Mothercare to get a stare gate before makin din dins (which woz luvly cos mummy mades it befoer she left).

luvly sketty. nom nom nom.


Dadi even managed to make me eat slop, have bath and read book before beddy time so I haz decided to go straight to sleep. mite try and wake him up again though.

No comments:

Post a Comment