Tuesday 1 February 2011

A new dawn

Well I have to do a post today, just to prove that I can carry on if I want to.

Not much to rant about today - all I did was cycle the long way home again. My god, I cycled nearly 200km in January, that seems ridiculous.  The real reason I cycled the long way home today though is that it has been weeks since I cycled up the c***ing hill, because the "long way round" route comes in at the top of the hill not the bottom. So I cycled a whole 4 extra km just to avoid the hill at the end. Logically I've actually done more hill, but it didn't seem so scary.

I'm freeeeeeeee from silly letter titles to blogs too. Which means I won't do one every day, I'll only do it when I've got something interesting to say. BUT here is where you can help.  If you are reading this blog, and enjoying it - WRITE ME A COMMENT - even if it's just "Ha ha - LOLZ" or "stop ranting".

I'm really not kidding. The last couple of days I've found out some people I never realised were reading it. Some even claimed to be enjoying it (mental patients, probably), but I only thought about 3 people were reading it, and one of those probably had to for Janathon Judging reasons.  One was Mrs Badger and the other one I think is just lost or something.

So if you are lying there at night trying to listen through the wall to see if our baby is crying more than your baby and reading this on your Blackberry, then WRITE ME A COMMENT - you KNOW who you ARE Mrs Lion Tamer!!

And to all those Janathoner's who made it through, and posted and exercised every day - My GOD you've got my respect. And those who know me well know that is given out extremely sparingly.

All you Janathoners are GREAT!

7 comments:

  1. ROFL LOL IMHO BFF WWRD etc.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* a novelty vegetable.

    And "rant more".

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Ha ha - LOLZ" from Warneford

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Done Mr Badger, all finished and all achieved. I have fairly enjoyed your blog...I wish it had solely inspired me to run again but no that was just the fatness ;-).

    Congratulations on completing Janathon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha ranty - I think I'm the lost one...I've even subscribed to your feed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been reading you Mr Lumpy! Keep blogging keep ranting and don't forget to run too!

    ReplyDelete